You know that I make one-of-a-kind accessories out of recycled materials, but you may not know that I also take custom orders. In fact about half of the items I make are made-to-order and are by word of mouth or for friends and family. Custom purses, totes & laptop cases are some of my favorite things to make. I am always honored when someone asks me to create a special item for them.
So this is how it goes…
1. You see my work, love it & contact me asking if I do custom orders. I say “yes”, do a happy dance and smile!
2. I’ll ask you a bunch of questions. What size, color, etc. do you like?
3. You pay for half of the item up front. This allows me to have the funds to buy materials to create your item. I keep the down payment if you decide that you no longer want the item because I will be left with materials.
4. I hunt down the materials for your special item & send you a photo to confirm you like them.
5. I make your beautiful custom item.
6. I list your item on etsy. You pay for it then I ship it to you.
7. You love it & tell everyone about it
Here are some examples of my custom orders: